Wednesday, September 5, 2007

-BEST DAY OF MY LIFE-

Hey fellow bloggers,

Time to update with the best news every. As you all now that I love working with kids and I am going to College to become a teacher. Well Last week I went to an interview to get a child care job with a really nice family from Lockport. Well today when I was sowing, Yes sowing, I got phone call to telling me I have the job. I started to jump up and down like a little kids, I was so happy to get that new. To know that I will be able to learn more about with kids, from them and being able to help teach they kids new things, like well how to make home work fun and others like that.

More updates, You was thinking that I was done, Heck no you need to read the rest. LOL I working getting the training for the pack. I am kinda taking over the job of cub master because every Pack needs someone who is trained and everything like that. So I have allot of training dates coming up.

I was camping last weekend and loved it. I used my friend Dustin's RV and we just had a great time. Steven when with me. We took Lilo who just loved it. She is a great camping dog. She hates when we leave her at the site. So what could I do, my puppy was crying because we left the site so I when back and got her. As you all know she is still a puppy, but she is the best dog. Her old owner abused her, So I would love to kick his butt. But Lilo has just flourished here. We back to my storey when we was walking by the lake she jumped in. And started to swimming. As a owner I am so proud of her that she knows how to swim.
Come back soon for more updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: