Friday, June 22, 2007

My week

Well, I got an email telling me I need to update my blog so here I got. This is what happened over the week, On Tuesday the 18th. I started training for the WCEMA. I am so glade that I joined. It is a lot of work and I am learning so much. I have to take 4 online classes. I passed the first one. On Wednesday I worked on my Van. The headlights was dim to i replaced them with really bright ones. And I finally replaced the radio with an after market CD player. I had to rewire the plug. But now I need to replace the speakers. The radio is to powerful so if I turn in higher then 26 it starts to pop the speakers. So that is another thing to work on. Thursday the tire I got from I 55 auto salvage went flat so I changed it and put on the spare. And Today I went down to I55 and got a new one. Yes now I am positive that the employees use to work for Wal-Mart they sold me a bad tire. So they replaced it with a new one for free. If it this one goes flat then they will buy me a brand new one or I will snap on them. There is everyone happy I updated my blog???

3 comments:

Tweetylee said...

I guess so, lol thought I would have more to read but know am off to update mine so please go read it. thanks.

~Megan~

a said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Hope it was a fun busy :)

Stephen said...

Sounds to me it was more of a stressful busy. Especially since he had to deal w/ his brother